ISO refers to the International Organization for Standardisation. It is an independent organisation that provides standards in terms of quality, safety, and efficiency of products and services provided by businesses. With the increasing competition among the business, it is important to deliver high quality of goods & services in order to sustain in the market. ISO certification helps to improve your business credibility as well as overall efficiency of the business.
First of all, you need to choose the type of ISO certification required for your business.
There are various types of ISO certification available such as :
ISO 9001 2015 – Quality Management
ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
ISO 27001 – Information security Management
ISO 22008 – Food Safety Management and so on.
ISO Certification can be done through Startupkaro in Bhilai, Durg, Raipur, Rajanandgaon and all other Chhattisgarh State cities.
Startupkaro – We are the group of professionals having expertise in ISO Certification and always keen to help entrepreneurs in decision making and skill analyzing as regards Legal Compliances.
ISO 9001 2015 – Quality Management System
ISO 9001:2015 is the most recognized and implemented quality management system standard in the world. ISO 9001:2015 specifies the requirements for a QMS that organizations can use to develop their own programs.
Each element of a quality management system helps achieve the overall goals of meeting the customers’ and organization’s requirements. Quality management systems should address an organization’s unique needs; however, elements all systems have in common include:
- The organization’s quality policy and quality objectives
- Quality manual
- Procedures, instructions, and records
- Data management
- Internal processes
- Customer satisfaction from product quality
- Improvement opportunities
- Quality analysis
Advantages of ISO 9001 2015 QMS
- International credibility: ISO Certification plays a vital role in helping the organisation to build credibility in overseas business.
- Customer Satisfaction: ISO standards are intended to make organisations to serve their customers in a better way that would simultaneously increase customers’ satisfaction
- Government Tenders: ISO Certification is quite essential to bid for Government Tenders.
- Business Efficiency: Functional efficiency of organisations is improved by obtaining ISO Certification. SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and work instructions can be developed with the help of ISO Certification Agency. Implementation of ISO in an organisation manages the resources efficiently.
- Product Quality: By obtaining ISO Certification, the product quality matches up to the international standards, it will reduce the risk of product order rejections that may occur due to the flawed products.
- Marketability: ISO Certification improves business credibility, and it helps the business marketing directly.
- You can attract investors to funding your startup business.
- NGOs are easy to get CSR funding, Donations and government social projects.
Documents Required for ISO 9001 2015 Registration
Business Registration Proof
Documents proof of business required such as certificate of incorporation, GST certificate, Udyog Aadhar, Trademark certificate, etc.
Letter Head or Visiting Card
A Letter Head or Visiting Card of the business required for which you are looking for ISO 9001 2015 registration.
Sales and Purchase Invoice
A Sale and Purchase Invoice evidencing the nature of business activity for which you’re securing ISO 9001 2015 registration.
Procedure For ISO Registration
Consult our business advisor regarding various accreditation body and standards
Our professional will verify the validity of documents & Information provided
On successful audit, Independent certification body shall issue ISO certificate
ISO Registration FAQs
Who can apply for the ISO 9001 2015 certification ?
Any form of business entity can apply for ISO certification whether it is small, medium or big scale industry.
How to check whether an entity is ISO certified ?
When an organisation gets ISO 9001 certified it receives an ISO certificate bearing a unique certificate number, i.e. ISO 9001. Using such unique number over the website of the accreditation body you can check that your business is an ISO 9001 certified entity.
What is the cost of getting ISO 9001 2015 ?
The cost of ISO 9001 2015 depends upon various parameters-
- Type of business
- Number of the personnel
- The complexity of the business operations and
- Other parameters.
- Accreditation Body
To get free quotes on the ISO 9001 2015 certification process, consult our business advisor at 78982299374.
How does ISO Certification 9001 help in better customer relationship ?
ISO 9001 certification focusses on the concept of Client Relationship Management (CRM). This approach lays stress on assuring quality control (QC) as per customer expectations.
Sample of Documents
Why Choose Startupkaro
Leading Consultancy Firm
Startupkaro is the leading consultancy firm in the field of legal consultancy business. Our professionals are well qualified and capable to handle all type of legal works in the area of Taxation & Company Law.Read More
All Service at One-Stop
We have wide range of expert level service and our experts are very well capable to perform these, here you will find wide variety of services in the areas like Legal, Taxation, Finance, Management, Budgets etc.Read More